If any one person should convince you that the Democrats’ ultimate goal is to take all of your guns, it would be the leftist filmmaker Michael Moore. After all, he says the quiet parts out loud, and although he appears to spend most of his time these days feeding his face instead of making films, he still manages to find time to advocate for gun confiscation and gun control. Typical of leftist Hollywood elites, not only does he have total trust in the government, but he also feels the need to constantly lecture us about how to live life, and what we do, and do not, need in our lives (Hint: he doesn’t believe we need guns).
If you haven’t read our Who Are We? section, then you may be unaware of the fact that we occasionally get hate mail from actual gun enthusiasts who chide us for “giving responsible gun owners a bad name”. As Moore aptly demonstrates, the nut jobs on the left don’t care about responsible gun ownership, however you may define it. They simply want to confiscate all guns and repeal the 2nd amendment. And why does Moore specifically want to repeal it? Because he understands the history of this country (LOL!) and is certain that the founders only meant for the 2nd amendment to apply to the British during the Revolutionary War. Yeah Michael Moore, I’m sure the founding fathers never envisioned another possible tyranny other than the British Empire. I’m sure they were ready to throw away their guns once they won the war! If you’re sick and tired of Moore’s nonsense, then take out your frustration on a few of these targets. Protest Moore’s UnAmerican gun control rants on the range by practicing how you’ll give up your guns: you’ll give them the bullets first.
- Annoy leftists and liberals while improving your shooting skills
- Protest and poke fun at all the high and mighty politicians, celebrities, and coastal elites on your next trip to the gun range
- Support an AMERICAN small family business that actually makes products here in America and sources products from American suppliers
- Available in two sizes: small (8 1/2″ x 11″) and large (12″ x 18″)
- The first in a soon to be CryBaby Michael Moore shooting target pack
- Made in the USA by Americans