Most leftists-and liberals-whether they’d admit it or deny it, are in actuality, not big religious believers. You see, religion, in their estimation, is for the common people, the uneducated masses. They’re much smarter than that, and don’t need those silly “myths” to cramp their lifestyles. They’re above all of that. They went to college and learned how to question religion and discard it. Now they’re pure logic machines who believe in … spirit animals?
Yes, you heard me correctly. One of the more popular leftist activities at the present-you know, something to kill time inbetween tearing down historical statues and destroying businesses-is the search for an inner spirit animal. It’s something that they’ve borrowed from Indian-er, Indiginous People-er … (WTF?)
Well, I took their advice, and started my own search for a spirit animal, and after days of serious meditating and dream examination, it suddenly came to me … I had a revelation … it appeared before my eyes … a vision … of my firearm, that precision instrument of freedom that equalizes brute physical strength and weakness, and guards my life and the lives of my family members. Have you found your personal spirit animal yet? (Lol!)
- Gray background version
- 100% polyester
- Use it anywhere you need a heavy duty floor mat: the front door or other entry doors, by bathroom counters, by kitchen counters, in mud rooms, etc.
- Floor mat reads, “This is my spirit animal”
- Annoy leftists and liberals who likely won’t be amused when you turn their spiritual practices into a joke
- Support an AMERICAN small family business that actually makes products here in America and sources products from American suppliers
- 1” thickness and a non-slip rubber backing
- Multiple sizes available
- One sided print
- Black trim
- High image quality and detail
|18″ × 24″||18″ × 27″||24″ × 36″|
|Length , in||24.00||27.00||36.00|