Most leftists-and liberals-whether they’d admit it or deny it, are in actuality, not big religious believers. You see, religion, in their estimation, is for the common people, the uneducated masses. They’re much smarter than that, and don’t need those silly “myths” to cramp their lifestyles. They’re above all of that. They went to college and learned how to question religion and discard it. Now they’re pure logic machines who believe in … spirit animals?
Yes, you heard me correctly. One of the more popular leftist activities at the present-you know, something to kill time inbetween tearing down historical statues and destroying businesses-is the search for an inner spirit animal. It’s something that they’ve borrowed from Indian-er, Indiginous People-er … (WTF?)
Well, I took their advice, and started my own search for a spirit animal, and after days of serious meditating and dream examination, it suddenly came to me … I had a revelation … it appeared before my eyes … a vision … of my firearm, that precision instrument of freedom that equalizes brute physical strength and weakness, and guards my life and the lives of my family members. Have you found your personal spirit animal yet? (Lol!)
- Available in multiple colors with a classic snapback fit
- Cap reads, “This is My Spirit Animal”
- Annoy leftists and liberals who likely won’t be amused when you turn their spiritual practices into a joke
- Support an AMERICAN small family business that actually makes products here in America and sources products from American suppliers
- 100% polyester foam front with 100% nylon mesh weave back
- One size fits most
- Adjustable plastic snap closure
- Six row stitching on visor
|Crown height, in||3.50|
|Bill length, in||3.03|
There are no reviews yet.