It has always struck me as odd, just how few Americans have actually taken the time to read the Bill of Rights, the first ten amendments to our glorious Constitution. You hear about them in school and within our culture, and everyone seems to have an opinion on the most “controversial” of them, like the second amendment, but have you actually sat down and read them through? Most people haven’t, and some of them-despite this fact-are ready and willing to throw those rights away by instituting stupid policies, like gun control, as a knee jerk response to mass shootings or other tragic events. If you’re sick and tired of all the “opinions” out there that aren’t even based upon an actual reading of the second amendment or the Bill of Rights, then educate everyone around you with this cool printed trucker’s cap. Who knows, they might even change their minds-or actually read our founding documents for the first time!
- Available in multiple colors with a classic snapback fit
- Cap reads, “The 2nd Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
- Annoy leftists and liberals by reminding them that they haven’t actually read the Bill of Rights
- Support an AMERICAN small family business that actually makes products here in America and sources products from American suppliers
- 100% polyester foam front with 100% nylon mesh weave back
- One size fits most
- Adjustable plastic snap closure
- Six row stitching on visor
|Crown height, in||3.50|
|Bill length, in||3.03|
There are no reviews yet.