“Safe Spaces”, “Offensive”, “Hate Speech” … it seems like everywhere you go these days, all you hear about are people getting their feelings hurt when another person is exercising his, or her, rights as a free American. Somehow these whiners have gotten it into their thick skulls that their feelings somehow override an individual’s American rights as granted by the Constitution of this great country. When are they going to understand that it is precisely because of our freedoms, that someone, somewhere, is guaranteed to be offended and hurt, because when you have a freedom, like the freedom of speech, there will be others who naturally disagree with you. There will be others who naturally are offended by your opinions. If someone isn’t offended, then the freedom of speech is broken. So leftists can whine and cry all they want about “their feelings”, but my rights don’t end where their feelings begin, and now you can boldly display this same sentiment on a high quality fabric face mask. Your neighborhood leftist is almost certain to be confused and offended by it. He might even shed a tear and claim you hurt his feelings!
- Available in light gray
- Face mask reads, “My Rights Don’t End Where Your Feelings Begin”
- Annoy leftists and protect yourself from Covid at the same time
- Support an AMERICAN small family business that actually makes products here in American and sources products from American suppliers
- 100% Polyester
- Great for everyday use (i.e. not medical grade)
- Adjustable nylon spandex earloops
- Silicone adjustment beads
- Two layers of cloth
- One size fits most
There are no reviews yet.